Ever had a bad day at work and just want to push your chair away from your desk and escape to a tropical paradise? Who doesn’t dream of slowing down the clock, lazing on a sandy white beach with clear water lapping at your toes. Do we have the destination for you!
With the Great Barrier Reef stretching along the coast, make Queensland your playground and really let your hair down. Maybe step up the pace a little and take advantage of a raft of adventurous activities available in Queensland’s rainforests, islands, beaches and waterways.
Go sailing around the Whitsunday’s, scream down the rapids, white-water rafting at Mission Beach; hike the rain forests on Dunk Island, dive the Barrier Reef, sea-kayak at Cape Tribulation or go sand boarding on Moreton Island. So go on then, make your dreams come true!
- Great Barrier Reef Unequalled in size and beauty, the reef is a treasure chest of marine diversity.
- Cape Tribulation: This is where the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest exist side by side. Take advantage of the many activities available in the lush tropical surroundings.
- Fraser Island: The worlds largest sand island is a one of the wonders of Queensland.
- Whitsunday Islands: Made up of 74 islands, this is the largest offshore island chain on Australia’s coastline.
- Mission Beach: Rainforests, golden sandy beaches and water sports… sounds like paradise.